Railway Mobile Application : Download
Many of our viewers are asking, “How can I download the free ‘Where is my train’ app?” In this post, we are here to provide all the information you need. If you require additional details about downloading ✅ Railway Mobile Applications on Android, Windows, and more, please leave a comment on this page.
Following are the details of various Railway Mobile Application provided by Indian Railway.
- Rail Connect : Railway’s Official Mobile App
- Web and Mobile App for Escalators
- YATRI App – Share and Contribute
- RAIL SAARTHI : Mobile Application by Railway
- UTS Mobile Ticketing App
- BHIM/UPI Apps for Train Ticket Booking
- RailMadad App to Lodge Complaint
- Aapoorti Mobile App by Railway for E-Tendering and E-Auctions
- Ask DISHA by Railway
- Earlier Mobile Applications by Railway
Mobile Application by Railway
|Rail Connect App||Official Mobile App by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited|
|RAIL SAARTHI : Indian Railway||Unified platform for mobile applications of the Indian Railway.|
|YATRI App||The all-in-one official app for the Mumbai local train|
|National Train Enquiry System (NTES)||To real-time train-running information|
|Railway Air||This Application is for Air Tickets bookings for travel within India and abroad at comparatively cheaper prices. You can also book LTC flight tickets for your Holidays.|
|Railway Catering||Food on Tracks – Book meals through Catering|
|Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS)||Enjoy paperless ticket experience. Book unreserved train tickets online.|
|RailMadad||The ‘RailMadad’ application empowers passengers to submit complaints via both the mobile app and web platform while also providing them with real-time updates on the progress of their complaint resolutions.|
|Rail Suraksha App by Railway||The Rail Suraksha app enables Indian Railways passengers to report security-related complaints using their mobile phones|
|Aapoorti Mobile App||Aapoorti is official mobile app of IREPS application. The IREPS Mobile app offers access to information found on the IREPS platform. It facilitates services related to the procurement of goods, works, and services, as well as the sale of materials through e-tendering, e-auction, or reverse auction processes.|
Web and Mobile App for Escalators
Web and Mobile App-based GSM Alert Monitoring System for Escalators
The Central Railway’s Mumbai Division has a new system to monitor escalators. They use web and mobile apps for this. The goal is to make things work better for passengers. The system lets controllers watch escalators in real-time from one room. It also sends alerts if escalators aren’t working.
A spokesperson from Central Railway talked about issues with escalators in Mumbai stations. Often, they don’t work well because of misuse of the Emergency Stop Button. To fix this, they created the Web and Mobile App-based GSM (Global System Mobile Communication) Alert Monitoring System for Escalators.
Currently, Central Railway’s Mumbai Division has 118 working escalators and is adding 54 more. This is to ensure passengers have a smooth commute. This new system improves escalator performance and shows how technology helps railways.
YATRI App – Share and Contribute
YATRI is the official Mumbai railway app that includes Mumbai local train schedules, fare details, Express train ticket and PNR status, live railway announcements, railway map, and additional services such as Metro and Monorail/ferry schedules, BEST bus timetables and routes, and emergency contact numbers.
New Features Introduced
The Indian Railway added a new feature to the YATRI app to make it more popular in Mumbai. This feature is called “Share and Contribute.”
With this feature, users can easily share the YATRI app with friends, family, or colleagues. When someone downloads the app through their shared link, the person who shared it earns points. More downloads mean more points and a chance to be on the app’s ‘Leaderboard.’
The YATRI app is designed to provide accurate live train updates, station locations, and help with planning commutes, making it easy to use. It’s also linked with the UTS app for ticket booking, which is convenient for commuters.
The Central Railway Mumbai Division is proud to offer precise GPS live location updates for suburban trains, always improving technology for a better user experience. The app is focused on meeting commuters’ needs and now includes a special section called “Commute News” for those traveling in Mumbai. More about YATRI App :- Mumbai Local : Live Tracking Apps (YATRI App) by Railway
Railway Rail Connect : Railway’s Official Mobile App
Railway Connect is the latest FREE Android Railway official mobile app that allows you to perform Train Ticket Booking, Book Your meal via Mobile, Air Ticket booking and Railway Tourism etc via your mobile phone. Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corp. Ltd., which handles online ticketing for trains, has launched Railway Rail Connect, a new app for faster and easier rail ticket booking in August 2020. Now we can book Tatkal ticket also through this App.
- Recharges and Bill payments
- Shop, Deals and offers
- Bug Fixes
Latest version No. 3.0.29
Simply all new Railway mobile application can used like 3 in 1 Mobile application to perform various task related to Indian Railways. But working Book Meal and Air Ticket booking you have download and install additional supporting APP.
Latest Railway Mobile app allows you to pay the payment via e-Wallets, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. On Wallet, Railway supports Paytm, Mobikwik, Pay U Money, Railway Wallet etc. So by the help this new generation payment system, anyone can do easily. Also provided several offers for booking Train Ticket by various wallet companies.
Users have to pay a one-time registration fee of Rs 50 for Railway’s e-wallet and this wallet can only be used for booking railway tickets.
Latest Features of Railway Connect App
- New Users, register and activate from App directly.
- Optimized Registration Flow with the easy two-page process.
- Google TalkBack feature to assist visually impaired to book train e-tickets.
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- Aadhaar Linking facility through a mobile app to avail up to 12 train tickets booking in a month.
- Check PNR Confirmation Chances Probability before and after booking train tickets for waitlisted availability/tickets.
- Any PNR Enquiry facility to check the PNR reservation status.
- Enhanced Dashboard with Integrated Menu Bar.
- Enquire without login for trains, routes and seat availability.
- Supports Ladies, Tatkal, Premium Tatkal, Divyangjan and Lower Berth/Sr. Citizen in addition to General Quota train tickets.
- Current Reservation train tickets booking facility.
- Integrated with Railway e-wallet for faster and hassle-free transactions.
- Boarding point change facility.
- Vikalp scheme which provides an option to avail confirmed berth/seat in the alternate train to the waitlisted passengers.
- Online Reservation Chart facility.
- Recover your forgotten user Id through Forgot User Id facility.
- Syncing of Railway’s Official Web Site (www.irctc.co.in) and Rail Connect Mobile Apps tickets. Now users can view, cancel or file TDR of train e-tickets booked through official website or Rail Connect mobile apps and vice-versa.
- Users can view the status of e-tickets booked through our authorized Online Travel Agents (OTA).
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
User Guide for Rail Connect App
- Downloading the app is easy as its size is only 11.65 MB.
- The app is integrated with other apps Food on Track, Air,Tourism.
- After downloading the app, new users will have to register while existing users can log in using their old credentials.
- Each time a user opens the app, he or she will have to choose from three sections: Train Ticket, Book Meal, Railway Tourism or Air Ticket.
- To log in to the train ticket app, users will have to enter a PIN while registering. This feature has been introduced for additional security.
- The app is in sync with the website and supports the old version of the app also, so users can not only see the history of their transactions and cancellations but also view, cancel or file TDR for e-tickets.
- Users can also book tatkal tickets, ladies quota, and premium tatkal tickets using the app, apart from current reservation and boarding point change facility.
- The interface is minimal and clutter-free, and it is fairly intuitive. Leaving the app, however, took multiple attempts.
For downloading the App , please go through the following link:- RAIL CONNECT App :: Download
Rail SAARTHI : Mobile Application by Railway
The Indian Railway has unveiled a Mobile App, the Rail SAARTHI Integrated Official Mobile App. Here are the key insights:
Presently, the Indian Railways offers several mobile applications to address diverse passenger needs, such as onboard cleanliness, ticketing, grievance resolution, and more. However, the majority of these apps are designed for single services. To access various services, users must individually search for and download each app.
In response to the demand for an improved customer experience, there has been a call for an integrated application that provides a unified interface for all these services.
- Minor bug fixes
For downloading the App , please go through the following link:- RAIL SAARTHI : Indian Railway
For more details please go through the following link : – RAIL SAARTHI : New Integrated Mobile App by Indian Railway
Earlier Mobile Application by Railway Details
Railway Windows 8 Mobile Application :: Download
The Indian Rail Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited has introduced a new mobile application exclusively designed for Microsoft Windows 8 mobile devices. This mobile app offers the following features:
Railway Windows 8 Mobile APP
For downloading the Mobile Application for Windows 8 Mobiles click on Download Railway Windows 8 Mobile Application Railway tickets booking
- Check Availability of Train Tickets
- Arrival and Departure of Trains for a Station
- PNR Status Checking
- Track Train Route
- Ticket Cancellation
Railway also provided a Step by Step detailed Training Document / User Manual for the newly launched mobile apps for Windows 8, so that users can easily interact with this new mobile.
For Downloading the Railway Windows 8 Mobile Apps User Guide on PDF go to Windows 8 User Manual for Railway Application.
UJWAL BHARAT : All APPS by Indian Railway
Indian Railway launched many mobile application for the convenience and comfort of the passengers. Now passenger will be able to get all apps by Ministry of Railway under one website. The website is UJWAL BHARAT.
Complaint Management System (COMS) – This application is for writing complaints and suggestionFollowing are the details of all the apps launched by Railway.
- Coach Mitra and Clean My Coach – Request Coach-Mitra services just by entering PNR number
- Railway Air – This Application is for Air Tickets bookings for travel within India and abroad at comparatively cheaper prices. You can also book LTC flight tickets for your Holidays.
- Railway Catering – Food on Tracks – Book meals through Catering
- Railway Tourism – This is for booking tour packages
- Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) – Enjoy paperless ticket experience. Book unreserved train tickets online.
- Rail Saarthi – This is for a single-window interface for Indian Railway Mobile Applications
- National Train Enquiry System (NTES) – To real-time train-running information
HindRail : New App by Indian Railway
Indian Railway decided to launch a new App called HindRail App, and it will work as a full-fledged inquiry system providing information on arrivals, departures, delays, cancellations, platform numbers, running status and berth availability and all the train travel related queries, a famous newspaper reported. The App will be from next month onwards and will give an answer for all the train-related queries through one mega application which incorporates in it most of the existing Railways Apps.
The Indian Railway is developing the new app to work as a full-fledged inquiry system providing information on arrival, departure, delays, cancellations, platform number, running status and berth availability. It will also offer to book of taxis, porter services, retiring rooms, hotels, tour packages, e-catering and other travel-related needs, the newspaper reported. The Railways will offer all these services on a revenue-sharing model with the service providers. The App will serve as a revenue-earning platform for the public transporter and is slated to have a business potential Rs.100 crore every year.
HindRail Mobile App
The Railways often finds itself flooded with complaints from passengers about not getting reliable information on train running status, especially when they run late. Railway officials also acknowledge that there are problems in disseminating accurate information on delays. But, they say, the new App will address all these issues.
Source further said that the new app will be launched in June and it will not only give information but also track trains through it. currently, there are several apps operated by the Indian Railways which provide various kinds of services. These include the CMS App for the complaint management system. The National Train Enquiry app provides an inquiry facility. There are apps for booking reserved and unreserved tickets. There is another app managed by the Railway for the e-catering services. All these will be integrated into the proposed app ‘HindRail’, Newspaper reported.
Live Train Status :: Mobile Application
I know most of the keep on checking a official Live Train Running Information provider Mobile Application. At last the waiting is over, Indian Railways official Free Mobile Application to find Live Train Running Status is released. By the help of this new Official Mobile application, you can perform following functionality on a Mobile touch.
- Spot Your Train
- Live Station
- Train Schedule
- Trains between Stations
- Cancelled Trains
- Rescheduled Trains
- Diverted Trains
You can download the new Indian Railways Mobile Application from following links FREE
- Android App (Beta) – Download Android App Free
- Windows 8 App Available – Download Windows 8 App Free
- Windows Phone 8 App – Download Windows Phone 8 App Free
So why are you waiting for Just download the Mobile Application and Enjoy Hassle Free Holidays!!
What is Railway mobile?
Railway mobile allows you to perform various ticketing related services through your mobile phone. This service is available for all GPRS subscribers in India.
You can now book tickets using Credit Cards and Cash Cards, view trains between stations, check availability, get fare, perform PNR enquiry and many other information services. The tickets booked through Railway mobile shall be delivered to the postal address provided during the booking within 3 clear days from the date of booking.
- A world of convenience.
- A simple registration process
- A complete user-friendly application
- Cashless transactions with the use of payment cards
- Door delivery of your ticket
Java phone and GPRS connectivity is a pre-requisite. To avail GPRS facility, contact your mobile operator.
- All the Windows mobile users can download that from the following link
- http://www.irctcmobile.co.in/dlw —Windows Mobile
- Others please click on the following link http://www.irctcmobile.co.in/ and mention your Mobile Number number, then you will get the link to download.
- Otherwise, you can SMS the following format to get that link.
- BSNL West and North Zone Users: Send IRCTC to 59998
- MTNL Mumbai Users: Send IRCTC to 52221
- Other Users : Send IRCTC to 56767
- Otherwise, you can book directly from the following link. http://www.irctc.co.in/mobile
Today Railway announced the most awaiting Android Official Mobile Application for Railway Ticket Reservation.
Railway Mobile Application for Android
For download the Railway Mobile for Android and User manual please visit following link Railway
Indian Railways Official – Free Android Ticket Booking Application : ‘ Railway Connect ‘ Released
Today Railway announced the most awaiting Windows 8 Mobile Application for Railway Ticket Reservation.
Recently Railway announced they are supporting 3 more mobile application too as follows
1.New Railway Mobile Application ATOM
For getting the new Railway Mobile Application ATOM please go to the following link and follow the instructions and download. http://www.atomtech.in/irctc/irctc.html
Otherwise you will get the same via a SMS away. For getting the same on mobile please SMS atom to 54959
The Railway ATOM application is easier than the older one. By the help of this you can book the flight ticket, movie ticket etc.
2.New Railway Mobile Application For ngpay
Now ngpay (http://www.ngpay.com/)services also supporting the Railway Mobile payments. By the help of these now you can purchase the Railway online tickets so easy like you can use different payment methods that including debit card too.
For getting the ngpay mobile application please click on the following link https://www.irctc.co.in/beta_htmls/ngpay/whatisngpay.html and enter the mobile no.
You can also get the same through mobile. For getting the same on mobile please SMS ngpay to 56767
3.New Railway Mobile Application For PayMate
- The third option for the mobile application is http://www.paymate.co.in/. Its also a very good mobile application. That too support online payments not only for Railway but also for other services like Flight ticket booking, film ticket booking etc.
- For getting the Paymate mobile application please click on the following link https://www.irctc.co.in/beta_htmls/IRCTCLive_1/PaymateApp.html and enter the mobile no.
As of now PayMates not offered any SMS download option.
Railway recently once again revert back the Mobile Ticket booking website address https://www.irctc.co.in/mobile. This mobile website now shows more clear and faster website than any other similar one.
This can able to use existing User IDs of Railway website too and will work almost all the Mobile with GPRS or 3G services available. By the help of this mobile website we can book the India Rail Ticket book without any installation too.
Railway also keep the other booking websites such as ngpay , Paymate and ATOM.
Other Mobile Application by Indian Railway are following.
- Delhi Metro Rail Mobile Application
- “Clean My Coach” Website ID, Number and Mobile App
- HYLITES Android Mobile App :: Download
- DISHA App : Mumbai Local Train Mobile Application : Download
Hope you are now clear about Railway Mobile Applications Download in Android, Windows steps and location where getting the application. Do like and share to reach more. If you are having any doubts feel free to ask on comment session.