MUMBAI MEGA BLOCK: CENTRAL LINE, HARBOUR LINE, TRANS HARBOUR LINE, URAN LINE, and WESTERN LINE: December 10, 2023
Central Railway and Western Railway will conduct Mumbai Mega Block and Jumbo Block on most of the Sundays for the maintenance works of rail racks and other related works under both the Railway zones.
Central Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Mega Block and Western Railway’s Train Block is called ✅ Jumbo Block.
Central Railway announced the details of Mega Block on Sunday, 10.12.2023. Western Railway also announced the details of Jumbo Blocks in Western Line on Sunday, 10.12.2023.
- CENTRAL LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- TRANS HARBOUR LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- URAN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
- WESTERN LINE BLOCK DETAILS
For getting the details about other Train Blocks, please go through the following link. :- Major Train Block for December 2023
Thane – Kalyan Up and Down Fast Lines (10.40 am – 3.40 pm)
- Down Fast/Semi-fast services leaving CSMT Mumbai from 09:30 am to 2:45 pm will follow a diversion route on the Down slow line between Thane and Kalyan stations. These trains will make additional stops at Kalva, Mumbra, and Diva stations, in addition to their regular halts, and are expected to reach their destinations 10 minutes later than the originally scheduled arrival time.
- Up Fast/Semi-fast services departing Kalyan from 10:28 am to 03:25 pm will take a diversion route on the Up slow line between Kalyan and Thane stations. These trains will halt at Diva, Mumbra, and Kalva stations, besides their usual stops, and will then be re-diverted onto the Up fast line at Mulund station. The revised schedule anticipates a 10-minute delay in their arrival at the destination.
- Down Mail/Express trains leaving CSMT/Dadar will be diverted onto the 5th line between Thane and Kalyan stations.
- Up Mail/Express trains arriving at CSMT/Dadar will be re-routed onto the 6th line between Kalyan and Thane/Vikhroli stations.
Kurla – Vashi Up and Dn Harbour Lines (11.10 am – 4.10 pm)
- Harbour line services bound for Vashi/Belapur/Panvel departing from CSMT Mumbai between 10:34 am and 3:36 pm, as well as Up Harbour line services departing from Panvel/Belapur/Vashi to CSMT Mumbai between 10:16 am and 3:47 pm, will be cancelled.
- During the block period, special services will be operational between CSMT Mumbai and Kurla, as well as between CSMT Mumbai and Panvel/Vashi.
- Passengers on the Harbour line are authorized to travel via Thane-Vashi/Nerul stations from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
TRANS – HARBOUR LINE
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in Trans-Harbour Line
Not yet announced the Mega Block details in URAN Line
Mumbai Central – Mahim (00:00 AM – 4:00 AM)
On Saturday and Sunday, December 9th and 10th, 2023, a 4-hour Jumbo block is scheduled for maintenance activities on the Up and Down Express lines between Mumbai Central and Mahim stations. The block will be in effect from midnight (00:00 AM) to 4:00 AM. Please note that there will be no daytime block on Sunday, December 10, 2023, in the Mumbai Suburban Division.
The maintenance mega block / jumbo block is essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.