Indian Railway announced that Railway is attaching Anubhuti Coach in Pune – Secunderabad – Pune 12025/12026 Shatabdi Express. Central Railway will augment the Shatabdi Express running between Pune and Secunderabad with one Anubhuti Coach with effect from 25.12.2017. Following are the details.
Anubhuti Coach Details
The composition of Shatabdi Express after augmentation of Anubhuti Coach will be Nine AC Chair Car and one Anubhuti Coach.
Basic Special Features of Anubhuti Coach
- Facility of ergonomically designed seat
- Improved modular toilets with hands-free taps
- Automatic IC sliding doors
- Overhead reading light for individual seat
- GPS based passenger system
- Diffused LED lighting
- Special exterior painting with anti-graffiti coating
- Higher Speed potential, etc.
Fare Structure of Anubhuti Coach:
- Normal Child fare rules will apply. No concessional tickets and tickets against free complimentary passes which are not fully reimbursed shall be admissible in Anubhuti coach.
- Booking of tickets against Passes issued to Members of Parliament and Rail Travel Coupons issued to MLA/MLCs shall be permissible as they are fully reimbursed.
- Full fare Defence warrants shall be allowed for exchange as per the actual fare.
- Anubhuti coach shall be attached in Shatabdi trains as additional Executive Class where there is only one EC Coach and where there is two or more EC coach then one of the existing executive class coaches may be replaced by Anubhuti coach. The fare of Anubhuti coach attached in Shatabdi trains shall be 1.2 times of executive class fare of Shatabdi trains. Other charges like reservation fee, superfast surcharge, GST, etc. as applicable shall be levied separately.
- In exceptional cases where Anubhuti coach is to be attached in Gatimaan Express and Tejas Express as replacement of existing Executive class and then fare shall be same as that of Executive class coaches of respective mentioned trains.
- Other charges like reservation fee, superfast surcharge, Goods and service tax etc., as applicable shall be levied separately.
- Normal Child fare rules will apply. No concessional tickets and tickets against Free complimentary passes which are not fully reimbursed admissible in this coach.
- Booking of tickets against Passes issued to Member of Parliaments and Rail travel coupons (RTCs) issued to MLA/NALGs-shall be permissible as they are fully reimbursed.
- The eligibility of Privilege pass/PTO for Railway employees shall be on par with eligibility in the respective class of trains in which such coaches are attached etc.,
- Full fare Defence warrants shall be allowed for exchange as per the actual fare. 3.0 Vacant berths left at the time of first charting would be offered for current booking. Tickets under current booking shall be sold at the last price sold for that class with 10% discount on the last price and other supplementary charges like reservation fee, superfast charges, Goods and service tax etc., as applicable shall be levied in full.
Bookings for a trip on 25.12.2017 will open from 24.12.2017 (after 15.00 hrs) and for further trips bookings will open from 25.12.2017.