Train or Train Coach Booking FTR / Bogie Booking
Indian Railway’s Full Tariff Rate service allows passengers or organization to make bookings for an entire train or some coaches for Marriage, tour programme etc, via FTR website.
- Train Bogie Booking for Marriage/ How to Book Train Coach for Marriage?
- Registration Amount for Train Coach Booking FTR / Bogie Booking
- Cancellation and Refund of Train/Coach on Full Tariff Rate(FTR)
- ID Proof for Train Coach Booking FTR
- Booking of FTR Trains via Single Window Booking System by Railway
- FTR Booking Allowed Trains
- FTR Booking Contact Details
- FTR : Catering Services Information
- FTR Booking Application Format ~ Download
- FAQs for Online FTR Booking
Train Bogie Booking for Marriage/ How to Book Train Coach for Marriage?
Let’s check how to book a train for Marriage or any Function. Details regarding how to book train or train coaches for marriage or wedding programmes are following.
Online booking of FTR Train is allowed for journey starting from stations of all Railways. Chartered coach can be attached/detached only in those stations where the train stoppage is 10 minutes or more. The coaches cannot be attached in all trains.
FTR registration can be done maximum 6 months in advance and minimum 30 days prior to journey date.
Steps to book a Special Train/Coach
Procedure of Booking of FTR Coaches / Special Trains : Before you embark on your schedule programme of booking a special train/coach on Full Tariff Rate(FTR), here are five simple steps that you need to know:
We can book Train Coach Booking/FTR registration on two methods :- Registration on Railway website or Registrations on UTS counter:
Registration on Railway website:
- Party should open Railway website- ftr.irctc.co.in
- Party will provide the booking type, journey details of coaches, and route.
- After submission of the request, party will get a reference number and registration amount to be paid.
- Party has to pay the registration amount against provided reference number.
- After the payment, Party will get the FTR number.
- Payment of registration amount must be received within 6 days (including FTR request submit day). After 6 days, FTR Reference Number will be flushed and party has to follow the above mentioned process again to book a FTR coach/train.
Registrations on UTS counter
- Party will go to CBS (Chief Booking Supervisor)/Station Master (SM) of journey commencing station and provide written request containing journey details for FTR booking.
- CBS will feed these details in FTR system and will provide a system generated slip to the party. This slip will contain the reference number and registration amount payable by party.
- Party will go to UTS counter and will deposit the registration money against the reference number.
- After confirmation of payment, printed money receipt will be provided to party with a unique FTR number printed on it.
- Party will go to CBS with this FTR number. At CBS counter, party can request and get a printout of his request details by providing the FTR number.
Processing of the Application
- Attach Xerox of the money receipt obtained by paying registration fees while booking of FTR Coaches/Trains.
- Acknowledgement shall indicate your position on the waiting list. Final Programme will be confirmed only after examining operational feasibility and haulage confirmation from other concerned Zonal Railways further approvals can be restrained in case of inclement weather like fog or heavy rains.
- Collect final confirmed programme copy from the office of the Chief Passenger Transportation Manager at least 72 hours before the date of commencement of journey.
- The Party should approach the Station manage of the journey commencing station with full list and details of ‘ intending’ passengers at least b in advance for preparation of ticket.
- The application shall be received in CPTM’s Office. Applications for which the train cannot be allotted for want of availability of stock will be given a waiting list number and the applicants will accordingly be advised with a request to be in touch with this office.
- Once the registration for an FTR coach is made, only a one time change in the date of commencement of journey within 10 days from original date will be entertained. This option of change in date should be given by Party within 15 days of registration. No other change like change in destination, stock, itinerary etc. will be entertained.
FTR booking facility is not available between 23.45 hrs and 00.20 hrs.
Permissible number of coaches
- Coach Booking: Party can book maximum 10 numbers of coaches on FTR in a train in one tour programme.
- Train Booking: Party can book maximum 24 coaches in FTR train including 2 SLR. 2 SLR coaches are mandatory.
Registration Amount for Train Coach Booking FTR / Bogie Booking
Details of registration cum security deposit and other fares of FTR Coach Booking/ FTR Train Booking are following.
Payment of Fare
Payment as advised by Railway shall be paid in full before 7 working days in advance or before the date intimated by Railway whichever is earlier.
All payments to Railway shall be made as online transaction only
Payment of Security Deposit
Party will provide the booking type, journey details of coaches, and route and other details as in the online form along with the payment of registration cum security deposit. Party will be provided with an automatically generated reference number after the payment is made. This reference number may be quoted for all future correspondences.
- You can make payment of security deposit within 6 days of FTR request initiation date.
- If payment is deducted and FTR not generated, you are requested to wait till 7 days of FTR request initiation date. (For example, if you requested FTR on 01-06-2018, you can make payment till 06-06-2018 and if payment is deducted and FTR number not generated, you are requested to wait till 07-06-2018 for FTR number generation).
- In Case of NEFT/RTGS, part payment will not be eligible for FTR generation and such part payment will be refunded back to the account from which it was done. (For example, if amount to be paid is Rs. 100000.00 and customer makes payment of Rs. 50000 and Rs. 50000 in 2 parts then, the FTR Number will not be generated and amount paid in parts will be refunded to the customer).
- In case of excess amount paid, excess amount will be refunded back to the account from which it was done. (For example, if FTR amount to be paid is Rs. 100017.70 and amount paid by customer is Rs. 100020.00 then excess amount of Rs 2.30 will be refunded after FTR generation).
Payment done by Netbanking /Debit Card/Credit Card
For a FTR request if payment is deducted and FTR number not generated at real time, you are requested to wait till next working day for its settlement. In case, you did not wait and make payment again for the same FTR request and FTR number is generated then the previous settlement if received from bank will be refunded back to your account within 4-5 working days from which the payment was made.
Coach Booking : Registration Amount
- Registration amount for booking of a coach up to 7 days of tour journey period is Rs.50,000/- per coach.
- Beyond 7 days of tour journey period, additional Rs.10,000/- per day/per coach will be payable and added in registration amount.
Train Booking : Registration amount
- Registration amount for booking of a train is amount for minimum of 18 coaches (including minimum two SLR coaches) and up to 7 days of tour journey period is Rs.900,000/- (Nine Lakhs).
- Beyond 18 coaches, additional Rs.50,000/- per coach will be added in the registration amount.
- For tour period beyond 7 days, additional Rs.10,000/- per day per coach will be added in registration amount.
- Even for booking of a train with less than 18 coaches, registration amount for 18 coaches as minimum will be charged.
Other Charges that apply
- Return basic fare for passengers of 18 coaches
- Service Charges on return fare
- Detention charges
- Empty run charges (Charges for watering, maintenance etc. i.e Rs. 5000/- for Sleeper Class and Rs. 15,000/- for AC coaches + Safety charges @ Rs. 40/- per person in Sleeper Class, Rs. 120/- in 3rd AC and Rs. 160/- in Second AC).
The above amount may change in case of any revision by Ministry of Railways from time to time.
Further Instructions : Special Trains / Coach on Full Tariff Rate ( FTR)
- For special trains on FTR, the rakes are allotted based on priority of date of registration. This system of First come first served may continue.
- Party will be informed of the composition offered for FTR Special and will have the option to accept or reject within a week. The offer will be based on availability of particular category of stock. In case the Party rejects the stock offered or in case there is no response from the Party, within one week, the rake will be offered to Second Party on priority list.
- Coaches on FTR will be confirmed by availability of stock, room availability and as per
guidelines given by Railway Board and other restrictions in force. No request for change of stock, destination, date of journey etc.will be entertained after registration.
- A folder of final order will be issued to the Party along with the final instructions as per the existing practice. The folder duly completed by the party will be submitted to CCM along with original documents like Money Receipt etc, within 15 days of completion of journey for refund of balance security deposit.
Cancellation and Refund of Train/Coach on Full Tariff Rate(FTR)
Details of Cancellation and Refund Fare of Train Coach Booking FTR are following.
Refund process of Trains/coaches/Saloons etc., manually booked on Full Tariff Rates by Paramilitary/Defence forces-Beyond Tariff Rules
The Ministry of Railways announced on January 11, 2022, that General Managers, with their personal approval, will have the authority to make decisions on all refund requests pertaining to the reservation of special trains, coaches, saloons, etc., by Para Military and Defence forces under the Full Tariff Rates (FTR) category. This authority extends even beyond the standard tariff rules, in consultation with the Associate Finance Officer of the respective Zonal Railway
In case of cancellation, either by party or by railway, refund will be processed as per existing manual process through Chief Commercial Manager (PM).
- 2% of the security deposit (2% of Rs.50,00/- per coach)will be charged if the FTR request is cancelled by the party before the receipt of provisional approval is intimated by Railway.
- If the train is cancelled 2 days ( before 48 hours of scheduled departure) in advance before the scheduled day for journey or earlier, 10% of Rs.50,00/- per coach shall be charged against Railway.
- Full security deposit will be forfeit if the requisition of special train/coaches is cancelled from 48 hours to 24 hours before of scheduled departure and journey fare is not paid.
- If the cancellation is done from 24 hours to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation charge shall be 25% of the chargeable fare.
- If journey is cancelled within 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train or afterwards, the cancellation charge will be 50% of the chargeable fare.
- No charges will be levied in case the FTR request is found unfeasible/cancelled on Railway account. Full deposit will be refunded in such cases.
All charges shall be paid in full, 48 hours in advance of the departure of the train, otherwise Rs.50000/- shall be deducted.
Refund of Security deposit: Railway will refund the security deposit, duly adjusting any undercharges as advised by Railways, provided party has submitted the filled up Train Folder and No Dues Certificate from Railways.
- The receipt in original shall be deposited by Railway in the Zonal Railway office within 30 days of completion of journey.
- The amount shall be refunded in the RDS wallet/e-wallet after completion of the journey.
ID Proof for Train Coach Booking FTR
The Indentor (A person who is a representative for a foreign company, product or a person) is required to pay the requisite charges per coach for booking of FTR Trains/Coach and he should follow the below mentioned steps to book FTR Trains/Coach.
- Indentor is required to put up application to CPTM giving his name, address and Telephone No. It should also be accompanied by photocopies of any of the following items as proof of residence:
- a) Driving Licence
- b) Electricity Bill
- c) Passport
- d) Election Identity Card
- e)Income-Tax Clearance Certificate
- Copy of PAN Card with original endorsement of signature of applicant.
- A Passport size photograph of the applicant. All correspondence with respect thereof shall be done by the same person.
- The details of the Tour Programme including halts and its duration.
- Xerox copy of the Money Receipt of the amount deposited.
Booking of FTR Trains via Single Window Booking System by Railway
Now passengers can book coaches, special trains, saloons on Full Tariff Rate (FTR ) via online i.e through a single window booking system by Railway, the online booking had been introduced on a pilot basis from stations on the Western Railways. Indian Railway announced through a press release.
Details regarding booking of FTR trains/ coaches online through single window booking system by Railway for party/ marriage/ religious tour etc are following. Let’s check how to book a train for Marriage or any Function.
In supersession of all the instructions issued on booking of special trains/coaches/saloons etc., on Full Tariff Rates (FTR), Ministry of Railways have decided that all the trains/coaches/Saloons on Full Tariff shall now be booked through single window booking system by Indian Railway Tourism and Catering Corporation.
Henceforth any individual/party seeking – to book trains/coaches on FTR shall approach Railway and Railway shall book trains/coaches online on behalf of the, individual or party.
- Those who wants to book ticket should approach Railway and Railway shall place indent online for booking of trains or coaches on FTR. The person would have to also give a written request containing journey details for full tariff rate (FTR) for such booking, sources said.
- Railway shall levy facilitation charge @ 5% of total fare for booking.
- Priority shall be accorded for booking over extra coaches to clear waitlisted passengers.
Registration shall be made minimum one month in advance and not beyond six months of the date of proposed journey.
- No manual booking through UTS shall be permitted.
- Security cum registration deposit shall be taken as revolving security deposit uniformly for both booking of coaches and rakes. Revolving security and registration deposit may be in the form of e-wallet or RDS system. Revolving security deposit may be minimum 5 lakh in e-wallet/RDS account of each zonal railway. Maximum limit for collection of security deposit by Railway from individual/party/Govt. agency etc shall be Rs.50,000 per coach.
- All the co-ordination work shall be arranged by Railway.
- Registration of coaches/trains does not guarantee the supply of coaches/trains. This will be subject to the operational feasibility and availability of coaches.
- Payment of fare shall be made only online through digital mode viz RTGS/NEFT/net banking etc.
- Minimum distance for charging
- It shall be 500 kms for outward and return journey separately. In case of hill stations, minimum distance for charge shall be the chargeable distance of the whole section subject to minimum distance of 200 kms and minimum composition of special trains.
- Minimum composition
- It shall be of 18 coaches. For the hill section, the minimum number of coaches will be the maximum permissible load for the concerned section.
- Service Charge
- Service charge of 30% shall be levied only on the base fare.
- Other Charges
- Super fast surcharge, GST, Mela Surcharge etc. as applicable shall be levied separately. Reservation charge shall not be levied separately.
- Empty haulage charge
- Empty haulage charge shall be levied at basic fare + reservation charge for the carrying capacity of coaches for the actual empty haulage of rakes/coaches or minimum haulage for 200 kms, whichever is higher.
- Dining Car/Kitchen/ Pantry Car/ Generator Car
- It will be charged at Rs. 85 per car per Km uniformly for BG, MG and NG.
- Charge for SLR and Luggage van
- SLR coach will be charged at carrying capacity of the sleeper class coach with sleeper class fare.
- Detention charge
- It shall be levied @Rs.900/- per hour or part of an hour per coach uniformly for BG, MG and NG system subject to a minimum charge of Rs.1500/- per coach without giving any free time.
- Engine detention Charge
- It also be levied
- No concession shall be allowed., but existing rules applicable for Kisan specials and industrial workers special will continue.
- All charges shall be paid in full, 48 hours in advance of the departure of the train, otherwise Rs.50000/- shall be deducted.
- Identity Cards
- All the names of the passengers shall be submitted to the station master of the journey origination station before 24 hours of the departure of the train. Identity tokens shall be provided by station master.
FTR Booking Allowed Trains
There are 299 trains under this category, details are here
FTR Booking Allowed Trains are following:-
|FTR Booking Allowed Trains (299)|
|Sr No.||Train No.||Train Name||Railway Zone||From - To||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|3||11006||PDY-DR CHALUKYA EXP||CR||PDY||DR||21:25||05:35|
|6||11035||DR-MYS SHARAVATHI EXP||CR||DR||MYS||21:30||21:40|
|7||11036||MYS-DR SHARAVATI EXP||CR||MYS||DR||06:15||05:35|
|10||11039||KOP-G MAHARASHTRA EXP||CR||KOP||G||14:45||18:00|
|11||11040||G-KOP MAHARASHTRA EXP||CR||G||KOP||08:15||12:25|
|12||11046||DHN-KOP DIKSHABHUMI EXP||CR||DHN||KOP||10:20||12:40|
|15||11057||CSMT-ASR AMRITSAR EXP||CR||CSMT||ASR||23:30||16:15|
|16||11058||ASR CSMT EXPRESS||CR||ASR||CSMT||08:50||00:05|
|17||11140||HPT-CSMT SF EXP||CR||HPT||CSMT||14:00||05:10|
|22||22131||PUNE-BSBS GYANGANGA EXP||CR||PUNE||BSBS||16:15||20:00|
|23||22132||BSBS-PUNE GYANGANGA SF||CR||BSBS||PUNE||04:25||07:20|
|24||22157||CSMT-MS SF EXP||CR||CSMT||MS||22:55||22:15|
|25||22158||MS-CSMT MUMBAI SF EXP||CR||MS||CSMT||06:20||05:50|
|26||22159||CSMT -MAS EXP||CR||CSMT||MAS||12:45||10:45|
|27||22160||MAS-CSMT MUMBAI EXPRESS||CR||MAS||CSMT||13:25||12:30|
|28||22175||NAGPUR JAIPUR SF EXP||CR||NGP||JP||10:35||10:30|
|29||22176||JAIPUR NAGPUR EXP||CR||JP||NGP||17:40||16:50|
|30||18309||SBP -JAT EXPRESS SPECIAL||ECOR||SBP||JAT||11:00||14:25|
|32||18311||SBP-BSBS BI-WEEKLY SPL||ECOR||SBP||BSBS||13:05||09:25|
|35||18417||PURI GUNUPUR EXP SPECIAL||ECOR||PURI||GNPR||12:00||20:50|
|36||18418||GUNUPUR PURI EXP SPECIAL||ECOR||GNPR||PURI||05:00||14:50|
|37||18477||PURI-YNRK DAILY EXP||ECOR||PURI||YNRK||20:45||21:50|
|39||18511||KRPU-VSKP BI-WEEKLY INTER||ECOR||KRPU||VSKP||05:25||12:00|
|40||18512||VSKP-KRPU BI-WEEKLY INTER||ECOR||VSKP||KRPU||13:50||21:00|
|48||13149||SDAH-APDJ KANCHANKANYA EX||ER||SDAH||APDJ||20:35||12:35|
|49||13150||APDJ-SDAH KANCHAN KANYA E||ER||APDJ||SDAH||15:15||08:20|
|50||13153||SDAH MLDT GOUR EXP||ER||SDAH||MLDT||22:15||05:55|
|51||13154||MLDT SDAH GOUR EXP||ER||MLDT||SDAH||21:45||05:05|
|52||13403||RNC BGP VANANCHAL EXPL||ER||RNC||BGP||19:20||09:00|
|53||13404||BGP RNC VANANCHAL EXP||ER||BGP||RNC||19:05||08:30|
|56||04173||MTJ-JP UNRESERVED SPL||NCR||MTJ||JP||07:25||14:40|
|57||04174||JP-MTJ UNRESERVED SPL||NCR||JP||MTJ||15:05||22:20|
|58||11123||GWL BJU MAIL||NCR||GWL||BJU||12:05||12:55|
|59||11124||BJU- GWL MAIL||NCR||BJU||GWL||18:45||18:55|
|64||15035||DLI-KGM S K EXP||NER||DLI||KGM||16:00||22:45|
|65||15036||KGM-DLI S K EXP||NER||KGM||DLI||08:40||15:25|
|79||14223||BUDH PURNIMA EXP||NR||RGD||BSB||21:35||06:40|
|81||14311||ALA HAZRAT EXP||NR||BE||BHUJ||06:35||11:00|
|82||14312||ALA HAZRAT EXP||NR||BHUJ||BE||15:50||20:35|
|83||14321||BE - NBVJ EXP.||NR||BE||BHUJ||06:35||08:50|
|93||22409||GAYA -ANVT GARIB RATH||NR||GAYA||ANVT||19:35||08:40|
|94||22410||ANVT-GAYA GARIB RATH||NR||ANVT||GAYA||20:20||09:35|
|95||12439||NED-SGNR EXP VIA HMH||NWR||NED||SGNR||11:05||19:50|
|96||12440||SGNR-NED EXP VIA HMH||NWR||SGNR||NED||13:25||21:40|
|99||12485||NED SGNR EXP||NWR||NED||SGNR||11:05||19:15|
|100||12486||SGNR NED EXP||NWR||SGNR||NED||14:30||21:40|
|101||14701||AMRAPURA ARAVALI EXP||NWR||SGNR||BDTS||23:00||06:15|
|102||14702||AMRAPURA ARAWALI EXPRESS||NWR||BDTS||SGNR||21:00||04:05|
|105||14803||JSM SBIB SF EXP||NWR||JSM||SBIB||15:10||05:30|
|106||14804||SBIB JSM SF EXP||NWR||SBIB||JSM||23:00||12:30|
|107||14805||YPR-BME AC EXP||NWR||YPR||BME||11:30||04:45|
|108||14806||BME YPR AC EXP||NWR||BME||YPR||22:00||15:45|
|109||14813||JU BPL EXP||NWR||JU||BPL||09:40||09:20|
|110||14814||BPL JU EXP||NWR||BPL||JU||16:55||18:30|
|117||14887||RKSH BME EXP||NWR||RKSH||BME||19:45||19:20|
|118||14888||BARMER RKSH EXP||NWR||BME||RKSH||08:00||09:40|
|121||19715||JP GTNR EXP||NWR||JP||GTNR||21:05||11:40|
|124||20483||BGKT DDR EXP||NWR||BGKT||DDR||19:50||12:30|
|125||20484||DDR BGKT EXP||NWR||DDR||BGKT||15:00||07:20|
|126||22481||JU DEE EXP||NWR||JU||DEE||18:45||05:20|
|127||22482||DEE JU EXP||NWR||DEE||JU||23:10||10:00|
|128||07029||AGTL - SC EXPRESS||SCR||AGTL||SC||06:10||16:15|
|130||12721||HYB-NZM DAKSHIN EXP||SCR||HYB||NZM||23:00||03:40|
|131||12722||NZM-HYB DAKSHIN EXP||SCR||NZM||HYB||22:50||03:50|
|134||12763||TPTY-SC PADMAVATI EXP||SCR||TPTY||SC||16:55||05:45|
|135||12764||SC-TPTY PADMAVATI EXP||SCR||SC||TPTY||18:40||06:55|
|139||17007||SC DBG EXP||SCR||SC||DBG||22:40||13:25|
|143||17209||SBC-CCT SESHADRI EXP||SCR||SMVB||CCT||11:35||06:45|
|145||17225||BZA-UBL AMARAVATI EXP||SCR||BZA||UBL||19:45||11:20|
|146||17226||UBL-BZA AMARAVATI EXP||SCR||UBL||BZA||13:20||05:45|
|147||17229||TVC-SC SABARI EXP||SCR||TVC||SC||06:45||12:20|
|148||17230||SC-TVC SABARI EXP||SCR||SC||TVC||12:20||18:20|
|155||17415||TPTY-KOP HARIPRIYA EXP||SCR||TPTY||KOP||21:40||16:45|
|156||17416||KOP-TPTY HARIPRIYA EXP||SCR||KOP||TPTY||11:40||08:05|
|158||17418||SNSI-TPTY WEEKLY EXP||SCR||SNSI||TPTY||19:35||22:20|
|168||17643||CGL-COA CIRCAR EXP||SCR||CGL||COA||16:00||09:50|
|169||17644||COA-CGL CIRCAR EXP||SCR||COA||CGL||14:30||07:25|
|172||22731||HYB-CSMT MUMBAI EXP||SCR||HYB||CSMT||22:35||13:05|
|173||22732||MUMBAI CSMT-HYB EXP||SCR||CSMT||HYB||14:10||04:30|
|174||18241||DURG ABKP EXP||SECR||DURG||ABKP||20:45||08:00|
|175||18242||ABKP DURG EXP||SECR||ABKP||DURG||22:30||09:55|
|176||12825||RNC-ANVT SAMPARK KRANTI||SER||RNC||ANVT||23:55||19:35|
|177||12826||ANVT-RNC SAMPARK KRANTI||SER||ANVT||RNC||08:00||04:45|
|178||18047||SHM VSG AMARAVATI EXP||SER||SHM||VSG||23:20||15:45|
|179||18048||VSG SHM AMARAAVATI EXP||SER||VSG||SHM||06:30||23:20|
|180||18101||TATA JAT EXP||SER||TATA||JAT||17:05||14:25|
|182||6426||NCJ-QLN EXP SPL||SR||NCJ||QLN||06:25||10:20|
|185||12643||TVC-NZM NIZAMUDDIN EXP||SR||TVC||NZM||14:15||18:45|
|186||12644||NZM-TVC SF EXP||SR||NZM||TVC||05:10||07:00|
|187||12645||ERS-NZM MILLENNIUM EXP||SR||ERS||NZM||19:00||18:45|
|188||12646||NZM-ERS MILLENNIUM EXP||SR||NZM||ERS||05:10||03:10|
|192||16094||LJN - MAS EXP||SR||LJN||MAS||16:20||06:55|
|195||16317||CAPE-SVDK HIMSAGAR EXP||SR||CAPE||SVDK||14:15||10:35|
|199||16343||TVC-MDU AMRITHA EXP||SR||TVC||MDU||20:30||10:00|
|202||16356||MAJN- KCVL ANTYODAYA EXP||SR||MAJN||KCVL||20:10||08:00|
|204||16382||CAPE PUNE EXP||SR||CAPE||PUNE||08:40||22:20|
|211||20605||MS - TCN SF EXP||SR||MS||TCN||16:10||06:10|
|212||20606||TCN - MS SF EXP||SR||TCN||MS||20:25||10:25|
|213||22207||MAS-TVC SF AC EXPRESS||SR||MAS||TVC||16:00||07:00|
|214||22208||TVC-MAS SF AC EXPRESS||SR||TVC||MAS||19:15||10:25|
|215||22605||PRR-VM BI-WKLY SF EXP||SR||PRR||VM||10:00||19:00|
|216||22606||VM-PRR BI-WKLY SF EXP||SR||VM||PRR||12:15||22:45|
|217||22613||RMM-AYC SHRADDHASETHU SF||SR||RMM||AYC||23:55||04:55|
|218||22614||AYC-RMM SHRADDHA SETHU SF||SR||AYC||RMM||23:10||03:10|
|220||22616||CBE-TPTY SF EXP||SR||CBE||TPTY||06:10||13:20|
|221||22621||RMM-CAPE SUPER FAST EXP||SR||RMM||CAPE||21:00||04:15|
|222||22622||CAPE-RMM SUPER FAST EXP||SR||CAPE||RMM||22:15||05:35|
|225||22645||INDB-KCVL SF EXP||SR||INDB||KCVL||16:45||15:50|
|226||22646||KCVL-INDB SF EXP||SR||KCVL||INDB||06:35||05:05|
|227||22647||KRBA-KCVL SF EXP||SR||KRBA||KCVL||19:40||15:50|
|228||22648||KCVL-KRBA SF EXP||SR||KCVL||KRBA||06:15||03:00|
|229||22661||MS-RMM SF EXP||SR||MS||RMM||17:45||04:10|
|230||22662||RMM-MS SF EXP||SR||RMM||MS||20:20||07:10|
|231||22673||BGKT-MQ SF EXP||SR||BGKT||MQ||16:10||16:35|
|232||22674||MQ-BGKT SF SPL||SR||MQ||BGKT||13:15||14:55|
|233||07335||BGM-MUGR EXP SPL||SWR||BGM||MUGR||13:10||12:50|
|234||07336||MUGR-BGM EXP SPL||SWR||MUGR||BGM||15:40||15:55|
|237||12779||VSG-NZM GOA EXPRESS||SWR||VSG||NZM||15:00||06:25|
|238||12780||NZM-VSG GOA EXPRESS||SWR||NZM||VSG||15:15||07:00|
|260||11464||JBP -SMNH EXP||WCR||JBP||VRL||14:00||17:55|
|261||11705||JBP REWA EXPRESS||WCR||JBP||REWA||07:20||12:45|
|262||11706||REWA JBP EXP||WCR||REWA||JBP||14:10||20:30|
|265||22187||RKMP-ADTL INTERCITY SF||WCR||RKMP||ADTL||05:10||10:50|
|266||22188||JBP-RKMP INTERCITY SF||WCR||ADTL||RKMP||15:30||21:55|
|268||09479||RJT-OKHA PASS SPL||WR||RJT||OKHA||23:20||06:00|
|269||09480||OKHA - RJT PASS SPL||WR||OKHA||RJT||21:30||04:45|
|270||09513||RJT VRL SPL||WR||RJT||VRL||08:05||12:30|
|271||09514||VRL - RJT SPL||WR||VRL||RJT||17:20||22:20|
|272||19120||SMNH - ADI EXPRESS||WR||VRL||ADI||06:45||16:25|
|273||19223||ADI - JAT EXP||WR||ADI||JAT||11:05||18:40|
|274||19224||JAT - ADI EXP||WR||JAT||ADI||07:50||13:40|
|275||19225||JU - JAT EXP||WR||BGKT||JAT||06:20||06:20|
|276||19226||JAT - JU EXPRESS||WR||JAT||BGKT||21:00||20:30|
|277||19309||GNC INDORE EXP||WR||GNC||INDB||18:00||05:55|
|278||19310||INDORE GNC EXP||WR||INDB||GNC||23:00||09:45|
|280||19323||DADN - BPL EXPRESS||WR||DADN||BPL||06:15||10:55|
|281||19324||BPL - DADN EXPRESS||WR||BPL||DADN||17:00||22:15|
|282||19340||BPL - DHD EXPRESS||WR||BPL||DHD||12:35||23:30|
|284||19412||DLPC SBIB EXP.||WR||DLPC||SBIB||14:25||15:00|
|285||19413||ADI - KOAA EXPRESS||WR||ADI||KOAA||21:05||15:15|
|286||19414||KOAA - ADI EXPRESS||WR||KOAA||ADI||13:10||07:15|
|288||19566||DDN-OKHA UTTARANCHAL EXP||WR||DDN||OKHA||05:50||14:00|
|292||19578||JAM TEN EXPRESS||WR||JAM||TEN||21:20||22:20|
|293||20909||KCVL-PBR S.F EXP||WR||KCVL||PBR||09:10||07:25|
|295||22943||DAUND - INDORE EXPRESS||WR||DD||INDB||14:00||08:30|
|296||22944||INDORE - DAUND EXPRESS||WR||INDB||DD||16:30||10:30|
FTR Booking Contact Details
If you want to get additional information related to FTR or any clarifications contact
FTR : Catering Services Information
Catering Services Information: Reservation of Coaches/Trains at Full Tariff Rates (FTR)
The Ministry of Railways announced on 07.09.2023 via press release that Railway has established new arrangements for catering services in all reserved coaches and trains booked under the Full Tariff Rates (FTR) category. These arrangements are outlined as follows:
- Catering by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation : For all FTR bookings, the catering services will be provided exclusively by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. Parties booking special coaches or trains under FTR must procure catering services directly from Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, except when booking a full train that includes a Pantry Car.
- Choice of Catering: When booking an entire train under FTR, including a pantry car coach, the booking party has the option to either avail catering services through Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation or provide catering themselves in accordance with existing directives issued by the Tourism & Catering Directorate.
- Flameless Cooking Facilities : Parties booking FTR trains with pantry coaches will be provided with pantries equipped with flameless cooking facilities.
- In cases where ICF pantry cars with flameless cooking facilities are unavailable, LHB rakes will be supplied for FTR train bookings that include pantry car services.
- If flameless pantry facilities are not available, no pantry car will be provided, and catering services must be availed through Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- Passenger Manifest Upload : In the FTR booking process, a functionality for uploading the passenger manifest will be developed by CRIS and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, with the requirement to upload it at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- VPU/VPH Allotment : Third-party FTR train bookings by private parties will not be allotted VPU/VPH (Vanity Private Units/Vanity Private Homes).
- Safety Checks : At the originating station of FTR party coaches/trains, it is mandatory for security and railway staff to conduct checks for inflammable materials.
- Passenger Handling : The booking party is responsible for ensuring that passenger boarding and deboarding activities adhere to the submitted tour program to ensure platform convenience for passengers.
- Operational Feasibility : For en-route halts, operational feasibility assessments should ensure the availability of platforms/sidings for passenger boarding/deboarding and coach stabling.
- Compliance Checks : Regular inspections by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation and railway officials should be conducted to verify compliance with existing guidelines.
- These instructions are applicable to all future bookings, including those for journeys that have not yet commenced.
FTR Booking Application Format ~ Zone Wise ~ PDF Download
Here is the Railway Zone wise details and Application Format of FTR Coach or Train Booking
Eastern Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
Eastern Railway Zones’s Divisions are following
|Time Limit||Single Window Agency|
|Registration-cum-Security deposit and application not before six months and not less than 30 days before commencement of journey.||Dy. Chief Operations Manager/ Chg.|
|Special ticket purchase 48 hrs. before commencement of journey.|
|Refund of Security deposit and overcharges upto 30 days.|
|Confirmation : 72 hours before commencement of journey.|
FTR Booking Application Format ~ ER ~ PDF Download
Northern Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
Mukhya Mantri Tirth Yatra Yojna FTR Trains
North Western Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
Booking of Special Trains & Coaches
- General instructions for booking of FTR Trains and Coaches.
- Application Form For booking of FTR Trains and Coaches.
- Folder for FTR Trains and Coaches.
General instructions for booking of FTR Trains and Coaches
Application Form For booking of FTR Trains and Coaches
Folder for FTR Trains and Coaches
North Central Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
North Central Railway Zones’s Divisions are following
Southern Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
South Eastern Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
South Eastern Railway Zones’s Divisions are following
South East Central Railway: Full Tariff Rate (FTR) Policy
South East Central Railway Zones’s Divisions are following
FTR Booking Application Format ~ SECR ~ PDF Download
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Online FTR booking
✅ Which are all the requirements at the time of making online FTR booking?
Passenger should know and have the various information ready such as originating and destination railway station, date of journey and return date, type of coach(es) required, no. of coach(es), duration of tour, etc. You may also contact Railway nodal officers at its zonal office for more information on the details to be provided.
✅What are the various charges levied for charters?
When chartering a train or coach, the following fees will be applied: a) Service charge based on the base fare. b) Superfast charges. c) Empty haulage charges. d) Detention charges. e) Engine detention charges. f) Haulage charges for the pantry, and so forth. g) Fees for additional stoppages. h) Facilitation charges. i) GST on facilitation charges
✅ Which are all the type of coaches and carrying capacity?
There are several types of coaches; hence the type of coaches along with carrying capacity of each coach is listed below for your kind information:
|S No.||Type of Coach||No.of Seats|
|1||1AC ICF rake||18|
|2||1AC LHB rake||24|
|3||2AC ICF rake||46|
|4||2AC LHB rake||54|
|5||3 AC ICF rake||64|
|6||3AC LHB rake||72|
|7||Non AC Sleeper ICF rake||72|
|8||Non AC Sleeper LHB rake||80|
|9||Executive Chair Car ICF rake|
|10||Executive Chair Car LHB rake||56|
|11||Chair Car ICF rake|
|12||Chair Car LHB rake||78|
|13||Second Sitting ICF rake||72|
|14||Second Sitting LHB rake||78|
|15||General Coach ICF rake||90|
|16||General Coach LHB rake||100|
✅ What is the Selection of Sector/ Railway Station for Online FTR Booking?
Clients should check before placing request for online FTR booking that is the train they are opting should have at least 5- 10 minutes stoppage at originating and destination Railway Station else request might be cancelled itself. The final approval of the sector/railway station etc will be based on the technical feasibility.
✅ Which is the Minimum duration for booking of charter coach/ train
Anyone can place request for charter 30 days prior and upto 6 months of the date of departure i.e. if your travel is 15th Dec then client should register their final demand by 13th Nov.
✅ How much is the Security deposit amount for FTR Trains?
As per the official procedure, client has to deposit Rs. 50,000/- as security deposit which is refundable after completion of trip, after submission of No Damage Certificate and other documents from Railway (format is available online or provided on final approval of charter coach/ train).
✅ What is the Payment options for FTR Trains?
In case coach/ train is finally allotted to client, then client can pay security deposit as initial token online such as Net banking, RTGS/NEFT, Payment Gateway, etc. The final payment shall be made to Railway directly. However online payment of final charges are also being implemented and will be available shortly.
✅ What is the rule in case of generation or non- generation of transaction id and payment settlement ?
An unique transaction ID will be generated for every query by the registered user. Once the RMSD payment is made to Railway, an unique FTR number will be generated for that particular request. You need to quote this FTR number for any further queries or information about the particular trip.
✅ Whom to contact in case of any queries?
You may contact the Railway nodal officer of the Railway concerned on which the originating point of the Train/Coach.
✅ Amount was deducted from my account and no FTR number is generated, What to do?
In such a case, wait for 24 hours before making payment again. In case no FTR number is generated, the amount will be refunded after reconciliation, to the same account on which the user has made the payment.
✅ Can I place a request for an Charter within 30 days?
Normally the charter request have to be placed at least 30 days before the journey date. You may contact the concerned Railway nodal officer for any request of charter within 30 days for checking the feasibility with Railways before accepting the request.
✅ Can I cancel my request after RMSD (Deposit) payment is made?
Yes. Cancellation is permitted and the cancellation charges will apply. Please refer the terms and condition for the cancellation rules.
✅ Is my Charter request is guaranteed once I make the RMSD payment?
No. The RMSD payment is only for registering your request with railways. The approval of charter will be based on the feasibility of the registered request, which will be informed to the party.
✅ How many coaches I can book at one time for FTR Trains?
The maximum coaches which can be booked at a time for a charter coach request is 2 and for a charter train is 24 (including 2 SLR or Power car, as the case may be)
✅ Can I modify my request for FTR Trains?
The provision of modifying your request is given upto the payment of RMSD. No, modification by user is not permitted after that. However Railways will modify the request based on the technical and operation feasibility, which will be intimated to the User. User will have the liberty to either accept the modification or cancel the request.
✅ What is the minimum distance for chartering?
There is no minimum distance for chartering. However, the fare for minimum distance 500 kms for outward and return journey separately will be chargeable while chartering special trains/coaches/saloon etc.
✅ Which is the Official Website of FTR Services by Indian Railway ?
The official website of FTR services by Indian Railway is https://www.ftr.irctc.co.in/ftr/